Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Challenge #14 Sad Flowers...



Can you believe its been 3 months?? Where has the time gone?? Our challenge for this week is Sympathy Cards with Flowers on them. Pretty easy, i am sure most people use flowers on sympathy cards anyway.


Its also our last week for our 1st Design Team! I have decided to do new Design Teams every 3 months since a lot of people want to help out:) I must say this team was the bomb! I wish them all well and i hope they continue to play each week!!

Remember when uploading to SCS or PCP you use the code CCBJ14, and link your card with Mr. Linky. (i think i got the problem solved! we will see...)



The Winner of the Colour challenge prize is.....


Cat Spicer.... Please email me at janetrossi@yahoo.ca so i can get your prize out to ya!

















Our first card is by Melissa! I love the window look of this card!










This card is by Sharon, i love how she used the pretties flowers!


















This Clean and Simple card is by Joan! Perfect!





















Here is my card...i think its to cheery for a sympathy card! lol


















WOW this card is stunning! Jessica has never made a card like this! I think she nailed it!











Vanja made this lovely card! i love the pin! so clever!
















And our last card is by Anne! I love the colours she picked! So pretty!














Our Prize this week is $10 for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!! She has some great digi stamps!! Be sure to check her out!!







6 comments:

  1. Just in case Mr. Linky decides to take a vacation again, reposting my card here too ^_^

    http://piquantpurls.blogspot.com/2009/05/black-bird.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, may be that happened for my card last monday...haha...the link failed to show up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!

    Mr Linky appears to be working, but I'll add my link here too!
    ... Joyful Stamper: Layered Flower
    Thanks!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is my first time here and have posted my link with Mr Linky

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1ST TIME HERE AFTER SEEING CHALLENGE ON COLDWATERS2 BLOG... CANT FIND MR LINKY... SORRY... AND I'M USELESS AT DOING LINKS MYSELF... SORRY AGAIN!!!
    LOVE DT CARDS...

    http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/corrosive-challenge-sympathy-card.html
    THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO LOOK.
    XXX BLACKDRAGON XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Janet! The timing was perfect, or not so perfect, since I needed to make a sympathy card. The DT cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}